My heart it's like an open high way

vineri, 8 aprilie 2011

13.

I found yet some certain details about my thoughts. They don't work to me , they just can't make it through.
I am smarter and thoughts won't gain me. 
Anyhow how is this coming? Writing B.S on my birthday, I enjoy this sorrow , grief doesn't matter how you call it. Nothing makes sense to me anymore, I don't need anyone to explain me nothing ,just get the hell out ! 
How can I move forward? ...well I'm gonna move anyway ,some way's out there, but I wish things weren't so much more complicated and I wish I didn't had to remember all that stuff, it makes it harder and makes it horrible like a nightmare you have to pass through cause you have no other option. 
I'm not out,but I'm out of such beautiful things and out of..recovery

3 comentarii: