My heart it's like an open high way

sâmbătă, 4 decembrie 2010

Transfer.

-
I know I would impress you if I would just play guitar ,had crazy hair and crazy attitude.
I thought about changing myself to catch your attention because I really like you but somehow I found the best of me and didn't want to waste it. I couldn't allow myself to show you other parts of me ,not so developed as the best of me.
Even though I like you and I hope we can spend some time together and get you more flexible through the conversation ,getting a point where I can introduce myself as a lovely company for you.Give you the permission to enter my entire good part of life. Tell you I know good and evil , I know worst and best ,I know fun and emotion,  tell you I absolutely appreciate you.
Find out if we match or if we not.
I know people are not allowed to understand everything about this life but we should know and remember to always keep fighting and to just try to live our lives in a better way possible without hurting too much. I know there's a time when we'll be prepared to get all the truth and meet our history . I think we already have some good points to follow,  we need to deserve it and we have to work a lot for that. We should carry on for nature , animals and kids , we should find a simple way to measure things in our complicity of information processing , we should pay more attention and listen to others needs , we should believe there's magic because it really is , we should communicate one to other and never ignore etc
I would like you , to pay more attention and give me or anybody more chances.
In my worst time condition I learned to discover and follow the best of me.
-
-

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu